Saturday, August 25, 2012

This Past Summer



It's hard to believe just how fast this summer has flown by. Classes ended in April, but summer (for me) didn't really get into full swing until....July. Long story.

Anyways, classes start back up for me on Monday. I am most certainly looking forward to this year. Though all I really need to graduate is math and science, I'm doing a whole school year chock full of Ancient Lit., Theology, World History, in addition the subjects associated with numbers.


This past summer, my sisters and I were entered (rather unwillingly, I'd say) by my mom in a "Bible Bee." We spent this summer doing a Bible Study, cross-referencing and mostly memorizing Bible verses. I believe that the final count was 105. It was, in the end, a very enjoyable experience, and I found at the "Family Bonfires" that my dad is REALLY good at making up games. 

I'm currently working on an audition for an incredible opportunity. Also my senior recital. I'm really going to have to find the time and build of the endurance to get my practice to last more than two hours....

We got up today (and this is a Saturday) at 6:30 am. Sooo....we are collectively vegging out while watching the Andy Griffith show and foraging for dinner. All seasons are available for instant stream on Netflix. :) This is most enjoyable. :) 

No comments: